Home » , , , , , , » Top 10 must watch TV Series 2017 || Watch before you regret

Top 10 must watch TV Series 2017 || Watch before you regret




Not sure what genre you’d prefer. So, I’m just listing my picks for top 3 genres, Comedy, Crime/Drama, Fantasy/Sci-Fi.

My Pick for Comedy (not listed by order):

Friends
The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother
That 70’s Show
Gary Unmarried
30 Rock
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Seinfield
My List for Crime/Drama (not listed by order):

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Lost
Mad Men
House of Cards
The Sopranos
Narcos
The X-Files
House
My list for Fantasy/Sci-Fi (not listed by order):

Supernatural
Arrow
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Heroes
American Horror Story
Warehouse 13
Firefly
Continuum
Eureka
Battlestar Galactica

I only like comedy, so this will not include dramas. I just don’t watch them. Here are six current shows I really like:

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - if you haven’t given it a try, please do! It’s so much better than people expect it to be. If you’re not sure, check out some of the music videos on YouTube (“I’m a Good Person” is a funny one and there is an explicit version but both are funny).
Jane the Virgin
Brooklyn 99
Modern Family
The Goldbergs
New Girl - has lost steam but I still like the characters and the dynamics between them.
Angie Tribeca - a bit too silly at times, but fun.
They cancelled two decent shows, Grandfathered and The Grinder, so I can’t include them.

That leaves three. The Odd Couple is okay and so is Big Bang Theory. Or watch reruns of Friends, Parks & Recreation, and Raising Hope. There are far more non-current shows that I would recommend (Community is my favorite, although Crazy Ex GF was the one show that helped me get over that), but those three are the ones I see on TBS and FXX. There are also some great old classics on My TV and some other channels.

This trailers publish on 12 06 2017 - 03:06:13 with view until 35 and get likes 1, and disliked 0. With duration 51 Second(s), publish with category Autos & Vehicles4

video with title Top 10 must watch TV Series 2017 || Watch before you regret Published by Channel SG Network

For download, streaming or watching this movie with title Top 10 must watch TV Series 2017 || Watch before you regret visit HERE

Related Video Top 10 must watch TV Series 2017 || Watch before you regret

  • Open Credits | I Got You | gay tv series 2017
    Open Credits | I Got You | gay tv series 2017








  • Faraar (2017) Official Trailer | Upcoming TV Series 2017 Trailers | Episode 1 on 23rd July @ 7PM
    Faraar (2017) Official Trailer | Upcoming TV Series 2017 Trailers | Episode 1 on 23rd July @ 7PM


    Watch the official Trailer of 'FARAAR' - One of the highest rated Spanish TV Series of 2014 - coming on 23rd June @ 7PM only on RKD Digital
    Star Cast: ...

  • Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 So Far
    Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 So Far

    2017 has been a peak year for Netflix and chill and with so much on offer, we've gone ahead and done the leg work for you
    Here are the top 10 TV shows of ...

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

\
\

Popular Posts

 
Copyright ©
Created By Sora Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates